Saturday, 2 April 2011

Another lovely treasury

Hello !
happy Saturday 

I have been featured in another very pretty treasury today
please have a look around at some of the beautiful shops
This one is a special one
all the shops featured are in the craftbritannia team 
a special thank you to KitzieG


Peach melba spring ...
$15.50

Easter Bunny Levere...
$25.00

Peach Bubble Neckla...
$22.50

Perle Fine, 5 pack,...
$15.00

Pastel Ceramic Beac...
$5.95

Greylag goose neckl...
$47.95

Spring Flower Fairy...
$15.00

Caramel Ripple summ...
$30.00

lustred lilacs
$14.00

Honeysuckle pink an...
$7.50

Spring Rose Rabbit ...
$7.00

Unique Fun Felt Tot...
$40.00

Original Drawing ar...
$12.00

Bunny Hug - an east...
$25.00

EASTER BIRDS Spring...
$24.00

Thread selection - ...
$2.50

more soon
j x

2 comments:

  1. hello again,just thought i would let you know that "mo" the lovely easter bunnie i got from your fab etsy shop has pride of place on my Easter tree.She looks fantastic ! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really pretty collection

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x