Sunday, 27 March 2011

Spring bunting

pretty spring flower bunting


I finished this pretty spring flower bunting yesterday, I am so pleased with it
so vibrant and happy
I have been so inspired lately by all the beautiful fresh spring flowers
daffodils, tulips, hyacinths, primroses, crocuses .....
I just had to make some bunting
I will be listing this pretty in etsy shop today



  My mind is going bonkers with new ideas
forget-me-nots next

little forget-me-nots


after that roses and then... (slow down mind I can't keep up with you !)


It's a good job i've made some yummy cakes to keep me going


Pear and almond muffins





 Enjoy your Sunday
More soon
j x

3 comments:

  1. What a glorious day, and what colourful, cheery bunting you've made to go along with the arrival of spring! I can't wait to see the forget-me-not bunting, so fresh and lovely. Happy spring! cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely bunting, we've got the 'spring' bunting up at pre-school, which i think you made? i think the forget-me-not bunting so going to be very sweet, lovely colours!
    kellyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bunting- really cheerful. It is so nice to have ideas buzzing away in your head and then to see them take shape

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x