Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Hello

I am very excited indeed, this is my first post ever !
I think i shall like it ALOT
I live i west Sussex with my husband and our two wonderful teenagers.
I have been thinking a lot recently about the future, my eldest, sweet B will be off to uni come the autumn and i know we will all miss each other terribly.
I am hoping this new little bloggy venture of mine will be a little piece of home for her to feel connected to and for me.... well i'm not sure yet but i hope it will help me through the tough first bit in some way.
I will miss her cakes for sure, today she made tiramisu cuptails from this book they are delicious, i thought you may like one to help me celebrate , please help yourself .....

Thank you sweet B x

I love to sew, knit, bake, decorate and with the help of a lovely friend, have recently learnt to crochet
(thank you lovely C x)
I hugely enjoy being a homemaker and since we moved just over a year ago we have been having a go at growing our own fruit and vegetables too

I recently opened a shop on etsy, where i sell the things that i make, more on that another day
 Goodness this is so exciting, please have another...




more soon
J x

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! Im the first one.
    Thats looks great J! Do I get to taste them?
    I actually made a crochet forget me not! Can't wait to show you. mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey maki you beat me !!! perhaps you can post me a cake ??? they look amazing.I also really want to learn to crochet ,is it hard ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking Blog....never mind the Cakes just the Blog colour makes me want to eat something sweet!! Going to become a follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty blog - and beautiful cakes! Looking forward to more posts.
    Nadine X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog and what a sweet idea. The cakes look really scrummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x