Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Garden delights

Just take a look at these little beauties
they make me so happy
I picked them from the garden earlier today after a rain shower

I keep walking past and gazing at them, can't help myself
My lovely Pete gave this sweet little vase shelf to me on my birthday last year
It is in my kitchen, near the back door


I LOVE it so much that he gave me another as a Christmas gift
that one is going to be fixed above my sewing table
(I hope I will not be too distracted!)
Back to the sewing machine now for me
more soon
j x

5 comments:

  1. They are beautiful little beauties - does that sound right?

    Anyhoo, have a lovely day...what's left of it.

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so beautiful! Such a gorgeous little shelf:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love the shelf and the pretty flowers of course ! where did pete get it ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is cute, it's from www.notonthehighstreet.com
    here is the link
    http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/camelandyak/product/wooden_wall_vases_shelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a vase shelf. Beautiful, simple arrangements.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x